PCM Cassettes for Asbestos Sampling
25mm PCM cassettes with .8µm pore size are used for asbestos sampling.
Prices start at $40.00
For best pricing, please call 1-800-952-3293 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
25mm PCM cassettes with .8µm pore size are used for asbestos sampling. The cassettes are designed and manufactured to meet all applicable NIOSH/EPA/OSHA standards. Each cassette is individually assembled, preloaded, flow tested and marked under stringent quality assurance procedures. A 25mm cassette with .8µm pore size for asbestos sampling. The high quality cassette incorporates a 2″ cowl and meets stringent quality standards.
- Random lot sample testing performed daily by an independent laboratory
- Individually assembled and preloaded
- Individually flow tested prior to shipment
- Testing is performed in a clean room utilizing a Class 100 laminar flow hood
- Each cassette is banded and marked with serial number and bar code