Allegroair Airline Cooling System
The Allegroair Airline Cooling System is a low cost and portable means of cooling breathing air while keeping workers comfortable and productive for hours.
For best pricing, please call 1-800-952-3293 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
The Allegroair Airline Cooling System is a low cost and portable means of cooling breathing air while keeping workers comfortable and productive for hours. This system is capable of reducing the air temperature from 180° F to as low as 50° F. The cooling system can be connected to either a high or low pressure breathing source, such as a filtration panel, cascade system or compressor, not to exceed 150 psi, through a 5′ long inlet supply airline using a heavy duty Hansen coupler. Air flowing through the FDA Grade PVC temperature cooling coil inside the 54 quart cooler reduces the air temperature by having ice poured onto and around the coil. Coils are separated to allow ice to surround hose.
The outlet air is filtered at the end of the coil line by a 5 micron particulate air filter, which removes condensation that may build up in the hose. The pressure regulator includes a pressure gauge and adjustable knob with locking ring. Single outlet coupler can adapt to 3-Worker Manifold. Transportation is made easy with durable wheels and a locking telescoping pull handle.
- Reduces air temperatures from 180°F to as low as 50°F
- 54 quart MAXCOLD Igloo Cooler
- Durable wheels and locking telescope pull handle
- Heavy duty Hansen inlet coupler (High Pressure)
- 1/2″ Chicago Style inlet coupler (Low Pressure)
- Uses FDA Grade, 3-A sanitary standard, PVC tubing for temperature cooling coil
- Pressure regulator includes a pressure gauge and adjustable knob with locking ring (High Pressure)
- Inline- 5 micron particulate filter with manual drain
- Single outlet coupler can adapt quickly to accept 3 worker manifold
- Use with filtration panels, cascade system or compressor
- Cooling system will provide cool air for hours
- NOTE: panel sold separately
- Dimensions: 26″w x 18″l x 20″h, Weight: 26 lbs. (without ice)
- Maximum hose length is 100 feet
Please Note: The air temperature at the outlet coupler of the cooler will be approximately 50°F to 60°F. However, the air temperature coming out of the end of the breathing air line at the respirator may be warmer due to exposure from breathing air temperature. This outlet temperature will vary depending on the location and environment of the hose and the temperature exposed.
|High Pressure Allegroair Airline Cooling System||$785.00||Add to cart|
|Low Pressure Allegroair Airline Cooling System||$735.00||Add to cart|