Allegroair Airline Cooling System
The Allegroair Airline Cooling System is a low cost and portable means of cooling breathing air while keeping workers comfortable and productive for hours.
Prices start at $710.00
For best pricing, please call 1-800-952-3293 or email email@example.com
The Allegroair Airline Cooling System is a low cost and portable means of cooling breathing air while keeping workers comfortable and productive for hours. This system is capable of reducing the air temperature from 180° F to as low as 50° F. The cooling system is connected to a high pressure breathing source, such as a filtration panel, cascade system or compressor, not to exceed 150 psi, through a 5′ long inlet supply airline using a heavy duty Hansen coupler. Air flowing through the FDA Grade PVC temperature cooling coil inside the 70 quart cooler reduces the air temperature by having ice poured onto and around the coil. Coils are separated to allow ice to surround hose.
The outlet air is filtered at the end of the coil line by a 5 micron particulate air filter, which removes condensation that may build up in the hose. The pressure regulator includes a pressure gauge and adjustable knob with locking ring. Single outlet coupler can adapt to 3-Worker Manifold. Transportation is made easy with durable wheels and a locking telescoping pull handle.
- Reduces air temperatures from 180°F to as low as 50°F
- 70 quart MAXCOLD Igloo Cooler
- Durable wheels and lcking telescope pull handle
- 5′ long inlet supply hose
- Heavy duty Hansen inlet coupler
- Uses FDA Grade, 3-A sanitary standard, PVC tubing for temperature cooling coil
- Pressure regulator includes a pressure gauge and adjustable knob with locking ring
- Inline- 5 micron particulate filter with manual drain
- Single outlet coupler can adapt quickly to accept 3 worker maniford
- Use with filtration panels, cascade system or compressor
- Cooling system will provide cool air for hours
- NOTE: panel sold separately
- Dimensions: 20″w x 21″l x 24″h, Weight: 28 lbs. (without ice)
For pricing, please call AFC International at 1-800-952-3293, 219-987-6825 or fax 219-987-6826 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
High Pressure Allegroair Airline Cooling System
Low Pressure Allegroair Airline Cooling System