MCE Cassettes for Lead Sampling
These 37mm, MCE cassettes are 0.8µm mixed cellulose ester and designed for lead sampling.
For best pricing, please call 1-800-952-3293 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
These 37mm, MCE cassettes are 0.8µm mixed cellulose ester and designed for lead sampling. These cassettes are designed and manufactured to meet all applicable NIOSH/EPA/OSHA standards for lead sampling. Each cassette is individually assembled, preloaded, flow tested and marked under stringent quality assurance procedures. This 37mm, MCE cassette is .8µm mixed cellulose ester and is specifically designed for lead sampling. The cassette housing is manufactured from clear Polystyrene and ready to use.
- Quality Assurance
- Random lot sample testing performed daily by an independent laboratory
- Individually assembled and preloaded
- Individually flow tested prior to shipment
- Testing is performed in a clean room utilizing a Class 100 laminar flow hood
- Each cassette is banded and marked with serial number and bar code
- Manufactured from clear polystyrene
- 3 piece housing
- Ready to use
- Membrane is a mixed cellulose ester