TEM Cassettes for Asbestos Sampling
The TEM Cassettes are designed for asbestos final clearance testing.
Prices start at $57.00
For best pricing, please call 1-800-952-3293 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
The TEM Cassettes are designed for asbestos final clearance testing. The TEM cassettes are designed and manufactured to meet all applicable NIOSH/EPA/OSHA standards. Each cassette is individually assembled, preloaded, flow tested and marked under stringent quality assurance procedures. The 25mm, .45µm + 5.0µm cassette is designed for asbestos final clearance testing. The cassette incorporates a 2″ static conductive extension cowl and meets all applicable standards.
- Random lot sample testing performed daily by an independent laboratory
- Individually assembled and preloaded
- Individually flow tested prior to shipment
- Testing is performed in a clean room utilizing Class 100 laminar flow hood
- Each cassette is banded and marked with serial number and bar code
For pricing, please call AFC International at 1-800-952-3293, 219-987-6825 or fax 219-987-6826 or email email@example.com.
|TEM Cassettes, pk/50||