If one of your lone workers in a remote location becomes exposed to hazardous gas, would you know about it? If your workers cannot check in because they are out of cell range, how will you know they are safe? With ConneXt Loneworker, your lone workers are only a click away — no matter how remote their location. Simply provide each worker with our wireless gas monitor and install our wireless router in their truck; then use the web-based Trakopolis platform for real-time monitoring of your workers’ gas readings, location and safety status.
With ConneXt Loneworker you can receive instant notification of gas alarms or a man down — including precise location on a customized map — so you can improve emergency response and avoid sending other workers into a hazardous area. Maintain reliable, two-way communications with your lone workers, even if a cellular network is unavailable and track vehicle operations, such as driver behavior and fuel consumption, to improve productivity, cost and fleet management.
ConneXt Loneworker solutions come in two types — Loneworker Facility and Loneworker Vehicle — helping you make faster, smarter decisions to protect your people and assets while improving productivity.
For workers operating alone in tank farms, storage facilities or other parts of your property, use Loneworker Facility to monitor their safety and location in near real time. Combining a MicroRAE detector with a smartphone and our remote monitoring software, the solution uses Bluetooth to pair the smartphone with the detector and Honeywell’s Safety Communicator mobile app, which relays data from the gas detector to the software.
For lone workers who spend their days alone in remote areas, driving from one site to another, equip them with Loneworker Facility for near real time safety and location data, plus vehicle telematics. Loneworker Vehicle is the only solution to combine remote worker gas detection AND vehicle telematics into one web-based monitoring platform. Just combine a MicroRAE gas detector with our vehicle-mounted router and remote monitoring software.
- Combines a gas detector, router and a web interface
- Remote monitoring of real-time gas readings for each lone worker
- Instant notification of gas alarms and man down for improved response
- Location tracking with Google Maps and custom overlays
- Compatible with the ConneX1 wireless single-gas detector and the MicroRAE wireless 4-gas monitor
- Two-way texting with lone workers
- Automated reminders on check-in and check-out
- Panic function on each lone worker’s gas detector
- Reliable communications over cellular and satellite networks
- Journey management, driver scorecards and vehicle fleet management
- The only one-stop dashboard for tracking the safety and operations of lone workers