The Honeywell BW Icon is a fixed life, two year, four gas detector for the gas hazards that workers face most often. That means you can turn it on and activate two years of protection, with no need for sensor or battery replacement and no hidden costs.
The Honeywell BW Icon is named for its display of simple icons for gas levels and device status. That means no live gas readings for workers to interpret and no time consuming training. Instead, when there’s a gas alarm, the bell icon on the display will illuminate, along with an indicator next to the sensor in alarm, so workers can quickly clear the area.
Want to see the full concentration of a gas or other information not on the icon based display? Need to report a gas alarm? Simply download the Honeywell SafetySuite Device Configurator app, use Bluetooth to pair your smartphone with the detector and open the app to see the data – all organized i a report that’s ready to send.
- Two months of battery runtime on a 4.5 hour charge and up to four months if you tun off the detector at then end of each shift. No daily charging, no unexpected downtime.
- The Honeywell BW Icon is compatible with the IntelliDoX instrument management system and Honeywell SafetySuite and also with TouchConnect using BlueTooth for wireless configuration
- Low power infrared LEL sensor is immune to silicone poisoning which means accurate monitoring of combustibles
- The IntelliFlash green light indicates when the detector is in compliance and the amber light indicates the need for maintenance
- 1series sensors respond to dangerous gas levels in seconds, even in harsh temperatures
- Small, lightweight and wearable. One button operation
|Visual, vibrating, audible (95dB)
Low, High, STEL, TWA, OL (over limit)
|Perform diagnostic of sensor, circuitry on activation;
Activated detector automatically performs analog sensor diagnostic every 10 minutes, digital sensor diagnostic every second
|Typical Battery Life
|Two months with NDIR methane sensor
|Change High, Low, TWA and STEL alarm set points
Set calibration and/or bump test reminders
Assign work and location assignments
User options only available via Device Configurator and SafetySuite Device Configurator
|Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE)
Connect to Safety Communicator App, Device Configurator App and SafetySuite Device Configurator Software
|-40 – 140ºF
|5 – 95% rH
|ATEX, IEC Ex, contains FCCID, contains IC
|2 year warranty
|4.29″ x 2.44″ x 1.7″
|Hydrogen Sulfide (H2S)
|1 or 0.1 ppm
|0 – 2,000 ppm
|Combustible Gases (IR)*
|Sulfur Dioxide (SO2)
*CAUTION – the LEL IR combustible gas sensor option used in the BW ICON cannot detect certain combustible gases including hydrogen and acetylene. The application should be reviewed to ensure the ICON can provide adequate detection.
Please call AFC International at 1-800-952-3293, 219-987-6825 or fax 219-987-6826 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
|Honeywell BW ICON 4 Gas Detector with O2, H2S, CO, LEL sensors
|Honeywell BW ICON 4 Gas Detector with O2, H2S, SO2, LEL sensors