RadiantReader Wireless Communication Hub
The RadiantReader acts as a hub to connect wireless gas monitors to a PC running ProRae Guardian for real time data insight and management. RadiantReader can communicate with up to 100 remote monitors directly. ProRae Guardian supports up to 5 RadiantReaders to give a total capacity of 500 monitors.
The RadiantReader can connect directly with a PC ia its COM port or one or more RadiantReaders can be networked through a TCP/IP connection via Ethernet to push sensor data to ProRae Guardian or third party control systems through MODBUS TCP/IP.
A networked setup allows visibility of 500 monitors on other PCs running ProRae Guardian.
- The RadiantReader received data wirelessly form remote monitors and pushes data to ProRae Guardian software running on a PC
- It can push data directly to a P via RS-232 or to a remote PC via Ethernet by proprietary protocol or MODBUS
- The RadiantReader is designed to be located in, indoor or outdoor locations
- An optional outdoor antenna with a 30′ cable can be used to extend its use to outdoor locations when indoor mounting is deired
- Supports up to 100 monitors
|Operating Range||300M, line of sight|
|Maximum Monitors Supported||Up to 100|
|Digital Interfaces||RS-232, RS485, Ethernet RJ45 (802.3)|
|Power||12-28 VDC, 25W or PoE 25W@48V|
|Backup Battery||7.2V 10Ah|
|Wireless Frequency & Approvals||ISM License-free band, 802.15.4 Sub1GHz
FCC Part 15, CE R&TTE
|RF Output Power||Up to 20dBm|
|Temperature Rating||-20°C to 50°C|
|Size||21.9 x 21.5 8.6 cm|
For pricing, please call AFC International at 1-800-952-3293, 219-987-6825 or fax 219-987-6826 or email email@example.com
|Radiant Reader Mesh, 2.4 GHz|