N95 Respirators by Indiana Face Mask
AFC International is happy to announce our partnership with Indiana Face Mask to supply N95 respirators made in the USA, made in Indiana actually! These N95 respirators are NIOSH approved, TC# TC-84A-9272 and are available in boxes of 25 or 300.
To place an order, please call `-800-952-3293 or email email@example.com or click the links below.
AFC International is happy to announce our partnership with Indiana Face Mask to supply N95 respirators made in the USA, made in Indiana actually! These N95 respirators are NIOSH approved, TC# TC-84A-9272 and are available in boxes of 25 or 300. Pallets sizes are also available at special pricing. Please contact us for more information regarding pallet size orders.
- Meets NIOSH Title 42, Code of Federal Regulations, Part 84 (42 CFR 84).
- Scroll down to see us listed as FSSC, LLC; DBA Indiana Face Mask (IFM).
- The adjustable nose clip will help provide a custom fit and secure seal
- Latex free
- Flat Fold
- >97% filter efficiency
- Exceeds Particulate Filtration Efficiency (PFE) per ASTM 2299 Standard
- Exceeds Breathability per Test MIL-M-36954 C
- Individually wrapped for best workplace practices
- Made in USA
- Outer Layer: Polypropylene spunbond
- Filter: Melt-blown non-woven electro-statically charged 3 layers
- Inner Layer: Polypropylene spunbond
- Nose Clip: Polyethylene coated double wire
- Head Strap: Elastic spandex
- TC Number: TC-84A-9272
- Location: Manufactured in Indiana, USA
- Description: N95 Particulate Respirator
- Box Quantity: 25 Individual Respirators
- Master Pack: 12 Boxes (300 Respirator)
- Pallet Quantity: 35 Master Packs (10,500 Respirators)
- Pallet Dimension: 43x43x59
- Pallet Weight: 307 lbs
|N95 Respirators, box of 25||$75.00||Add to cart|
|N95 Respirators, case of 300||$900.00||Add to cart|