Protect yourself and your co-workers with the Optrel P AIR N95 Respirator is NIOSH approved to filter 95% of particulates down to 0.3 microns in size. They are designed as a single-use respirator and protect against against solid and liquid aerosols, dust, mist and smoke, and viruses. The P AIR N95 Respirator does have an exhalation valve and will help provide protection to the user, as well as those around the user, from the spread of COVID-19.
P.AIR N95 respirators come complete with head straps and nose clip for secure fit. The comfortable design allows for easy breathing and use over extended periods of time.
- NIOSH Approved: TC-84A-9237
- Features head straps for easy donning and doffing
- Comfortable for prolonged use
- Flat design for space saving storage
- Flexible nose clip for optimal fit. Curve the nose clip to fit around your nose
- Manufactured in Switzerland
- Store your respirators in the original packaging away from contaminated areas, dust, sunlight, excessive moisture and damaging chemicals
- Storage temperatures: -4°F (-20°C) to +86°F (+30°C), 80% RH
- Five layers of protection
- Outer Layer: Spun-bonded fabric 40 g/m2
- Filter 1: Melt blown fabric 25 g/m2
- Filter 2: Melt blown fabric 25 g/m2
- Dust Filter: pp/Bico fiber 50 g/m2
- Inner Layer: Spun bonded fabric 40 g/m2
- Elastic Band: Spandex/polyester
Please note: this mask is intended for single use and cannot be reused. Please dispose of this mask if it becomes damp through breathing, no longer fits tightly and after you are finished with it.
|P AIR N95 Respirator, pk/40||$120.00||Add to cart|
|P AIR N95 Respirator, pk/5||$15.00||Add to cart|