Model Q22PX Universal pH/ORP Sensors from ATI
The Q22PX Universal pH/ORP sensors are designed for use with all non-ATI analyzer systems and generic panel meters, allowing these end users to utilize the same robust features of the standard ATI Q25 sensors. The sensors are classified as either Universal or Loop-Powered, depending on the output selected.
The Universal sensor emulate standard, non-amplified combination sensors are designed to interface with all non-ATI pH/ORP analyzers. The sensors require no power supply as the preamplifier is powered by an internal lithium battery. The pH sensor outputs a mV signal in the range of either -500 to +500 mV or 0 to 2 VDC; both are linear over the 0 to 14 pH range. The ORP sensor outputs a mV signal that ranges from -1000 to +1000mV. These sensors may be used as replacement sensors for use with all non-Quantum analyzers.
The Loop-powered sensors require an external 7-30 VDC power supply and provide a 4-20 mA output signal for direct connection to generic panel meters, data acquisition systems or other devices that accept a current input. The sensor includes integral temperature compensation of the pH signal, so no temperature output is provided. The sensor output is uncalibrated, therefore, the receiving instrument must be capable of providing user calibration of the pH or ORP signal on a periodic basis.
- The reference element is a second glass pH electrode immersed in a reference buffer solution This glass reference system allows the sensor to be used in applications that poison conventional pH or ORP sensors.
- All sensor housings are constructed of either PEEK, a high performance thermoplastic that provides outstanding mechanical strength and chemical resistance or 316 stainless steel.
- A large volume, dual junction saltbridge is used to maximize the in service time of the sensor. The replaceable saltbridge allows for easy and inexpensive sensor regeneration.
- The integral preamplifier is encapsulated in the body of the sensor. This creates a low impedance signal output which ensures stable readings in harsh environments and maximizes the distance between sensor and analyzer.
- Sensor electrodes are user specified to ensure measurement reliability and maximum sensor lifetime. The type pH electrode can be selected for optimal performance. The metal ORP electrode is either platinum or gold, depending on the process chemicals.
|Measuring Range||0 to 14 pH; 0 to +1000 mV or ±1000 mV|
|Sensitivity||0.002 pH, 0.2 mV|
|Stability||0.02 pH; 2 mV (per 24 hours, non-cumulative)|
|Wetted Materials||PEEK, ceramic, titanium, glass, Viton, EDPM
Platinum or Gold: ORP
316 SS with sanitary or insertion body styles
|Temperature Compensation||Pt100 or Pt1000 RTD|
|Sensor Cable||6 conductor plus 2 shields, HDPE Jacket|
|Temperature Range||-5 to 95°C|
|Pressure Limits||0-100 psig|
|Max Flow Rate||10 feet|
|Analyzer Distance||Universal: 3000 feet
Loop Powered: 1000 feet
|Sensor Body Options||1″ NPT convertible
1 ¼” insertion
1 ½” or 2″ sanitary style
For pricing please call AFC International at 800-952-3293, 219-987-6825 or fax 219-987-6826 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.