Model Q45WQ Water Quality Panel from ATI
ATI’s Model Q45WQ Water Quality Panel is a flexible system designed for continuous, on-line monitoring of multiple parameters in municipal water distribution systems and potable water treatment facilities. The instrumentation contained in each Water Quality Panel is selected by the end user and customized to meet your individual monitoring requirements.
The Water Quality Monitors that are used on the panel were designed to provide long service life with minimal maintenance. The panel is easy to start up, as all components have no moving parts to break down, nor do they consume costly reagents.
The Q45WQ Water Quality Panel includes a 3/8″ thick PVC mounting plate cut to the customers specified dimensions, integral stainless steel mounting inserts for all analyzers, flowcells, inlet pressure regulator and strainer. All sample delivery hardware is preplumbed and a 48 hour factory “wet test” of the complete system is preformed prior to delivery.
- Establish baseline conditions and monitor to ensure water is with acceptable limits
- Help identify possible contaminants
- Continuously monitor disinfectant for compliance with Surface Water Treatment Rule
- Residual Chlorine – Free or Continuous Measurement: The monitor is programmable for either measurement with just an easy membrane and electrolyte change. Does not require costly chemicals, reagents or buffers to operate. large, dual line LCD display
- Turbidity – Nephelometric Measurement: The sensor receives scattered light at a 90° angle through flat surface sensor and is available with infrared or white light light sources. Stable, self-adjusting electronic zero with wide measuring range.
- Conductivity – 4-Electrode Style Sensor: Employs 4-eclectrodes to cover a wide conductivity range of measurement without the need for multiple sensors. Automatic foulant rejection circuitry is used to compensate for sensor fouling
- Particle Counter – Laser Based Sensor: Based on a laser light blocking principle, the sensor provides particle count data over range from 2 to 400 microns. Incorporates a removable measuring chamber for easy cleaning and maintenance.
- pH/ORP – Differential-Style Sensor: A large volume, dual junction saltbridge is used to maximize the n service time of the sensor. A replaceable saltbridge allows for easy and inexpensive sensor regeneration.
- Fluoride – ISE Sensor: The system employs single combination ion selective electrode with a wide measuring range from 100 ppm down to 0.1 ppm
- Dissolved Oxygen -Galvanic Sensor: Rebuildable cartridge style membraned sensor with replaceable lead anode.
|Free Residual Chlorine||Minimum: 0-200 ppb, Maximum: 0-20 ppm|
|Combined Residual Chlorine||Minimum: 0-200 ppm, Maximum: 0-20 ppm|
|ORP||-1,000 to 2,000 mV|
|Conductivity||Minimum: 0-200 mS, Maximum: 0-200 mS|
|Turbidity||Minimum: 0-4 NTU, Maximum: 0-4,000 NTU|
|Dissolved Oxygen||0-20 ppm|
|Particle Counter||0-1,000 counts/ml|
|Fluoride||Minimum: 0-1.0ppm, Maximum: 0-1,000 ppm|
|Inlet Pressure||0-200 psig|
|Sample Flowrate||0-30 GPH|
For pricing please call AFC International at 800-952-3293, 219-987-6825 or fax 219-987-6826 or email email@example.com.