Breathing Air Sample Kits for Grade D Air Testing
In 2008, NFPA 1989 mandated an outside air analysis at least quarterly and our Breathing Air Sample Kits test for Grade D breathing air.
Prices start at $257.00
For best pricing, please call 1-800-952-3293 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Breathing air sample kits by Safety Lab Plus are an easier and safer method of pulling an air sample for your air quality analysis. Safety Lab Plus offers several different Air Test Grades for your Fire Department, Military Base, Industrial Application or Scuba Shop for Grade D Air Test, Grade E Air Test or maybe something else.
Air quality testing that is now easier, accurate, and more affordable! It is necessary that any department that makes their own breathing air must make sure that their air meets the standards put forth by the:
- National Fire Protection Association
- Compressed Gas Association
- The patent pending sample test kit is the easiest and safest process in the industry. No specialized training is required.
- No need to worry about collecting an air sample. the sample test kit was designed specifically with safety in mind. The operator can feel safe during the collecting process.
- Sample options include pressure from ambient to 2500psi (inlet pressure)
- Lower shipping cost, smaller, lighter, etc.
- Programs contain all sample test kits sent at once, eliminating the need for unnecessary shipping charges.
- Standards – NFPA, CGA, OSHA, Nitrox, ISO, Canadian and more… Plus oils and lubricants
- DOT Compliant – No need to worry about being DOT compliant while shipping back your air sample. The sample test kit meets or exceeds DOT 49 CFR for non-hazardous shipping.
- Test results are transmitted via, e-mail, mail, or text alerts
- The sample test kit automatically traps a sample without any operator assistance. The sample test kits are guaranteed to hold your sample every time (if directions are followed correctly).
- The sample test kit is constructed with Medical Grade parts and accessories. No need to worry about contamination.
- A new sample test kit is used each time so you will not have cross contamination
- Sample kits are discarded after every analysis. No need for cleaning.
- No charge for retest of failures (as long as the customer is actively trying to correct the issue)
- Service Kit contains everything a service technician needs in one convenient case. Includes all common adaptors, test kits and unlimited stock kits.
- Fully accredited to ISO 17025:2017
- More than 30 years of experience in the sample testing industry.
Need help to pull an air test from Safety Lab Plus? Click here for a simple video covering How To Pull an Air Test Kit from Safety Labs Plus.
|High Pressure Breathing Air Sample Kits||$257.00||Add to cart|
|Low Pressure Breathing Air Sample Kits||$257.00||Add to cart|