These Breathing Air Blower Respirator Systems are portable, lightweight fresh air supply systems which provides safe and comfortable breathing air for industrial users who require OSHA compliant fresh air supply system while maximizing productivity. This system improves worker’s safety and comfort and also helps reduce their frequency and duration of breaks on the job. This self-contained, low maintenance unit includes a removable and washable filter and is contained in a rugged roto-molded plastic housing for longer lasting durability.
The Full Face Breathing Air Blower Respirator systems provides a portable air source for one or two respirator users. They include one or two NIOSH approved full mask supplied air respirators, a breathing air blower, flow meter and one or two 50 foot breathing air hose(s).
Includes NIOSH approved respirators.
- CFM output regulated by panel mounted speed control
- Exterior manifold to allow for use of multi air lines
- Roto-Molded, rugged double wall housing
- Unit is self contained and require little maintenance (exception of removable, washable filter)
- 120V, 60 Hz, 3.8A motor
- Blower size: 11.87″ x 12.5″ x 15″, 12 pounds
- The air blower must be placed in clean, Grade D breathable air (a specified by 29 CFR 1910)
- Contributing factors to the output temperature includes but are not limited too: length of hose, ambient temperature and outside temperature where the hose is placed. Also, please remember that a small temperature difference of 3°F to 10°F is very significant when the air is blowing directly onto the user’s face and into breathing passages.
- Does not add heat to the breathing air
- Low meter is included to verify NIOSH flow setting for mask and hoods
For pricing, please call AFC International at 1-800-952-3293, 219-987-6825 or fax 219-987-6826 or email email@example.com.
|One Worker Full Mask Breathing Air Blower System with 50′ Hose
|Two Worker Full Mask Breathing Air Blower Systems with 2 50′ Hoses
|Breathing Air Blower with EF Couplers
|Full Mask Respirator with LP Adapter
|Respirator Flow Indicator