AccuFIT9000 Respirator Fit Tester
AccuFIT9000 Respirator Fit Tester for all respirators including N95 paper masks.
Prices start at $8995.00
For pricing, please call 1-800-952-3293 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Designed with all respirator users in mind, the AccuFIT9000 Respirator Fit Tester is an ideal solution for industrial, first responder and healthcare respirator users who are looking for one products that can address all of their fit testing needs.
The AccuFIT9000 is fully adaptable for elastomeric and disposable respirators and features proven CNC fit testing technology and conforms to OSHA testing standards. The following types of respirators can be tested with the AccuFit9000:
- Disposable N, R or P Series (99 or 100)
- Half masks
- Full facepieces
- CBRN/Gas masks
- Powered air purifying respirators (PAPRs)
- Self contained breathing apparatus (SCBAs)
The AccuFIT 9000 Quantitative Respirator Fit Tester uses just one testing mode for both filtering facepieces and elastomeric respirators. Since there’s no need to switch between modes for different respirators, you will save time and increase efficiency.
The Condensation Particulate Counter (CPC) used in the AccuFIT9000 has been optimized to enhance counting efficiency. This means less chance of running out of particles and receiving an error message warning you that the ambient particle count is too low.
The AccuFit 9000 offers two set up options for more convenient testing, regardless of location, all displayed on a 7″ color touchscreen.
- Standalone – When operated is standalone mode, the AccuFIT9000 requires no PC connectivity. All test results are conveniently stored on the unit’s memory stick that can be transferred to a computer when you are ready – and it also means less equipment to transport and carry when conducting fit tests at multiple locations.
- PC Mode – When connected to a PC (Via LAN, WiFi or USB), the AccuFIT9000 will automatically download and store all test results to your computer. There is even an extra USB port for direct connection to your printer or keyboard.
The AccuFIT9000 rarely requires a particle generator for operation, eliminating the need for water and salt tablets, making it lighter and easy to transport and reducing the cost of consumables.
- 3 Year Warranty
- Fit tests all NIOSH approved respirators
- 7” Color Touch Screen GUI
- Ultra High Speed State of the Art Computer Processor
- Stand Alone or PC User Operation
- (CNC) Condensation Nuclei Counter Technology
- English, Spanish, French and Portuguese Language Options
- OSHA, HSE & CSA Protocol Compliant
- Three USB Ports and one Ethernet Port
- WIFI Enabled
- Integrated AccuTecME Medical Questionnaire Technology
- Control up to (4) AccuFit instruments with one computer
Quantitative Fit Testing of the GVS Integra respirator using the AccuFIT9000
How to Connect GVS Integra and Elipse Respirators for Quantitative Fit Testing
Each AccuFIT9000 includes AC adapter, alcohol fill capsule, cartridge and strorage cap, universal fit testing alcohol, hose sample kit, two HEPA filters, two spare alcohol wicks, software, flash memory drive, USB & ethernet cable, nylon accessory & gadget wallet, manual, factory calibration certificate and carrying case. For pricing, please call AFC International at 1-800-952-3293, 219-987-6825 or fax 219-987-6826 or email email@example.com.
|AccuFIT9000 Respirator Fit Tester|
|N95 Probe Insertion Tool||
|Universal Fit Testing Alcohol Kit, bx/12 60 ml bottles||
|N95 Probe Kit, 500 probes and 500 pushnuts||
|AccuPunch Disposable Mask Probing Tool||
|Clean and Calibration||