Remote CO Alarm for Carry-Air or Wall-Air Filtration Panels
The Remote CO Alarm System is attached to any air source or filter panel and alerts workers using supplied air respirators when the level of carbon monoxide has exceeded 10 ppm. This remote alarm system can be connected up to the filtration panel by means of a 50′ cable that plugs into the filtration panel. This allows the user to keep the CO Alarm closer to their working areas assuring them of being warned if the CO levels exceed 10 ppm. The alarm consists of both a loud 90 dB alarm and a highly visible red strobe light.
- Housed in a portable, rugged Pelican case with a carrying handle and latches for protection and security
- Can be operated in AC or DC modes
- Uses a single 9 Volt battery
- Can be wall mounted
- Connects to the filtration panel with the included 50′ cable allowing the user to keep the alarm closer to the working area
- Includes both a loud 90 dB audio alarm and high visible red strobe light with a yellow powder coated cage to protect the light
- Maximum regulator pressure is 150 psig
- Coupling pigtail and kit included for fast and easy adaptation to an existing air filtration system
- All brass plumbing with quick disconnect ¼” plug
For pricing, please call AFC International at 1-800-952-3293, 219-987-6825 or fax 219-987-6826 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Remote CO Alarm with Strobe for Carry-Air or Wall-Air Panel
|50′ Extension Cord||9871-50E|
|Economy CO Alarm with Strobe (Smaller Size)||9871-01EC|