The TEM Cassettes are designed for asbestos final clearance testing. The TEM cassettes are designed and manufactured to meet all applicable NIOSH, EPA, OSHA standards. Each cassette is individually assembled, preloaded, flow tested and marked under stringent quality assurance procedures. The 25mm, .45µm + 5.0µm cassette is designed for asbestos final clearance testing. The cassette incorporates a 2″ static conductive extension cowl and meets all applicable standards.
- Random lot sample testing performed daily by an independent laboratory
- Individually assembled and preloaded
- Individually flow tested prior to shipment
- Testing is performed in a clean room utilizing Class 100 laminar flow hood
- Each cassette is banded and marked with serial number and bar code