Rapid Deployment Kit from Rae Systems
The RDK Kit has been upgraded with the AreaRae Pro and AreaRae Plus. Please contact AFC for more information.
The system can scale up to 32 AreaRaes with the addition of Detector kits, each containing 4 AreaRaes. The Rapid Deployment Kit offers first responders all the chemical detection tools they need in two rugged carrying cases.
The AreaRae monitors can be rapidly deployed and redeployed in situations that require a quick and adaptable response. They can be arranged in a perimeter to detect chemical hazards and to monitor the environmental safety of a large public event. The units help response teams gain control over potentially perilous situations by assessing the environment and determining the geographic disbursement of hazardous gases and chemicals. Housed in a military grade self contained case, the Rapid Deployment Kit is easy to transport and easy to deploy.
The Rapid Deployment Kit also provides protection in the monitoring of environmental remediation, oil gas platforms, petrochemical applications and refineries. The AreaRae can detect gaseous VOCs, LEL, O2, H2S and CO and offers datalogging for event documentation. The Rapid Deployment Kit is designed for military, industrial and municipal customers.
- Shave valuable minutes off response times, remotely monitor spills from safe location, protect wide area and community, achieve instant real time situational awareness
- Remotely monitor stadiums, convention centers, etc from a central security room, deploy monitors for specific public events
- Simultaneously monitor multiple floors (e.g. drilling, refining, processing) from a central location, easily redeploy to where personnel is working based on the days activities
- Deployable system ideal for monitoring refinery turnarounds
- System can be rapidly redeployed to different remediation sites
- Confined space entry
- Power plants
- Pulp and paper industry
- Plant and mill turnarounds
RDK System Package
- Rapid Deployment
- Host controller is “open & operate”
- AreaRaes are stored with handles on
- In case charging
- Portability – complete system is easy to transport military grade cases
- Easier to order – order an entire functioning system with just one part number
- Value pricing – by purchasing the package, the customer will get the standard system and pelican case with in case charging at a low price than ordering separately
- An Standard RDK System package contains: RDK Detector Kit with 4 AreaRaes, 4 Tier 3 ProRae Guardian licenses, RaeLink3, external Li-Ion battery packs, 4 alkaline adapters, SensorRae, accessories and optional calibration kit.
For pricing, please call AFC International at 1-800-952-3293, 219-987-6825 or fax 219-987-6826 or email email@example.com