PortaGreen Calibration Gas for all Detectors
PortaGreen Calibration Gas is available for all Rae Systems Detectors and features the Strip and Ship return of the cylinders-no disposing of cylinders
Prices start at $48.00
For pricing, please call 1-800-952-3293 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Real Time Electronic Access to Certificate of Analysis (COA) and Safety Data Sheet (SDS) with the PortaGas Mobile app. Get immediate access to electronic COA and SDS, real time cylinder management capabilities and Strip & Ship return support.
The PortaGas mobile app provides greater integrity and efficiency in managing required cylinder documentation. Quickly retrieve and email to your desktop on demand electronic Certificates of Analysis (eCOAs) and Safety Data Sheets (SDSs) for each cylinder. Scan cylinder label QR codes with your electronic device to receive and store cylinder information. Quickly verify gas components and expiration dates of calibration gas to ensure compliance. Simplify cylinder management and cylinder tracking in your facility by using you device or a mobile database of cylinder information.
- Quickly retrieve and email eCOAs and SDSs
- Scan and store cylinder information, blend expiration dates and blend specifications in your phone
- Set alerts to monitor and anticipate the expiration of your gas blend to ensure process quality
- Create, store and email your cylinder reorder list
PortaGreen calibration gas cylinders can be conveniently returned to PortaGas for reuse using the Strip and Ship program. These cylinders are more compact and globally approved.
The Strip and Ship Program Features
- Eliminates Hazmat disposal fees
- Pre-paid FedEx Labels included with each cylinder, return to PortaGas at no cost to you
- No valve to break or cylinder to drill out
- Double your volume with the same environmental footprint
- Simply strip off the perforated shrink wrap on the outer tube and place in the plastic tube
How to Use
- Strip outer layer of shrink wrap at the perforation to reveal the tube for the cylinder of gas
- Remove the black cap and place on the bottom of the tube. Either remove your cylinder of gas or use it while in the tube
- Attach regulator to cylinder and use cylinder until empty
- When gauge reads zero, remove regulator and pull cylinder out of tube
- Next, simply strip perforated section on the cylinder’s shrink wrap to reveal pre-paid return label
- Place empty cylinder back into the tube and place the black cap back on. The shipper will scan the bar code on the pre-paid shipping label.
- No paperwork to fill out!
Commonly Requested Gases
- Industrial Hygiene Gases
- Ammonia, balance Air or Nitrogen
- Carbon Dioxide, balance Air or Nitrogen
- Carbon Monoxide, balance Air or Nitrogen
- Chlorine, balance Nitrogen
- Ethylene Oxide, balance Air or Nitrogen
- Hydrogen Chloride, balance Nitrogen
- Hydrogen Cyanide, balance Nitrogen
- Hydrogen Sulfide, balance Air or Nitrogen
- LEL% Methane, balance Air
- LEL% Pentane, balance Air
- LEL% Propane, balance Air
- Nitrogen Dioxide, balance Air or Nitrogen
- Nitric Oxide, balance Nitrogen
- Sulfur Dioxide, balance Air or Nitrogen
- Zero Air
- Zero Nitrogen
- Environmental Gases
- Benzene, balance Air or Nitrogen
- Isobutylene, balance Air
- Quad Gas Mix for Confined Space Entry
- Hydrogen Sulfide, Carbon Monoxide, LEL (Methane/Propane/Pentane) and Oxygen deficiency, balance Nitrogen
Other gases available on request.
Product Video Reviews
For pricing, please call AFC International at 1-800-952-3293, 219-987-6825 or fax 219-987-6826 or email email@example.com.