Model Q46H/65 Chlorine Dioxide Monitor
The Q46H/65 Chlorine Dioxide Monitor uses a polarographic membraned sensor to accurately measure ClO2 in water. It is particularly well suited for removing biofilms from the inside of piping systems. The sensor operates much like a battery, generating current that is linearly proportional to the concentration of chlorine dioxide in solution. A ClO2 permeable membrane isolates the sensor from the measured sample and insures that the measurement is interference free.
Two versions of the sensor are available, a sensor intended for installation in a flowcell and a sensor intended for submersion applications. Requiring minimal maintenance, sensors are easy to use and easy to maintain. an integral RTD provides temperature compensation and allows temperature to be displayed and transmitted from the monitor.
Chlorine Dioxide sensors require 2 to 4 hours of stabilization time when first installed or after membrane change. ATI offers a battery powered “polarizer” that can be used to stabilize a spare sensor so it is ready to run within a few minutes if installation. Polarizers simply plug into the sensor connector and require no adjustments.
- Enables monitor to measure both chlorine dioxide and pH. One analog output may be assigned to the pH measurement, allowing remote monitoring and recording of both variables
- Programmable range options from 0-200 ppb up to 0-200 ppm provide maximum application flexibility
- Power options include universal 100-240 VAC or 12-24 VDC
- Two isolated 4-20 mA outputs are standard, with an option for a third output if required. default setting provides analog outputs for ClO2 and temperature
- Standard PID control function assignable to one analog output
- Available for either Profibus-DP, Modbus-RTU or Ethernet-IP
- Three SDPT relays are standard with relay functions programmable for alarm control or trouble indication. Three additional low power relays available as an option
- NEMA 4X (IP-66) enclosure is suitable for wall, pipe or panel mounting
- Back lit large LCD display provides clear visibility in any lighting conditions. a scrolling second line on the display provides additional information and programming prompts
Chlorine Dioxide sensors require a steady flow of sample across the membrane at the tip of the sensing assembly. ATI offers a number of options for flowcells including the standard constant-head overflow system, a sealed flowcell for pressures up to 50 psi and a low-volume flowcell where low sample flow is important. a 1½” flow tee is also available for in-line applications with reliable constant flow and pressure conditions.
Specifications – Monitor
|Display Range||0-200 ppb, 0-2.000 ppm, 0-20.00 ppm, or 0-200.0 ppm|
|Accuracy||±0.5% of selected range or 0.02 ppm|
|Repeatability||±0.3% of selected range of 0.01 ppm|
|Non-Linearity||0.1% of full scale|
|Temperature||0.01% of span/°C|
|Power||100-240 VAC, ±10%, 50/60 Hz, 10A maximum
12-24 VDC, 500 mA maximum
|Analog Outputs||Two isolated 4-20 mA, 500 Ω load maximum, 3rd output optional|
|Relays||Three SPDT, 6A @ 250 VAC, 4A @ 24 VDC, 3 additional SPST non-isolated 1A#30 VDC optional|
|Display||4 digit, 0.75″ numeric LCD with 12 character second line, LED back light|
|Enclosure||NEMA 4X, (IP-66) Polycarbonate, V-0 flammability|
|Operating Temperature||-20 to 60°C|
|Zero Drift||< 0.01 ppm/month|
Specifications – Sensor
|Ozone Sensor||Membrane covered polarographic sensor|
|Temperature Sensor||Internal Pt 100 RTD|
|Materials||PVC and 316 stainless steel|
|Sensor Cable||25′ standard, 100′ maximum|
|Response Time||90% in 60 seconds|
|Pressure Limit||0-50 psig|
|Flowcell Material||Clear Acrylic constant head overflow standard
Sealed acrylic flowcell optional
|Sample Connections||¼” ID hose barb inlet, ½” ID hose barb drain for standard flowcell|
For pricing please call AFC International at 800-952-3293, 219-987-6825 or fax 219-987-6826 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.