Large Display IAQ Wall Monitor
This IAQ Wall Monitor is ideal for monitoring indoor air quality in crowded public spaces with potentially high levels of carbon dioxide such as offices, factories, classrooms, hospitals and hotels.
Prices start at $236.00
For pricing, please call 1-800-952-3293 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Poor air quality may cause tiredness, inability to concentrate and even illness (i.e. Sick Building Syndrome). This IAQ Wall Monitor is ideal for monitoring indoor air quality in crowded public spaces with potentially high levels of carbon dioxide such as offices, factories, classrooms, hospitals and hotels. This unit recalls min/max CO2 levels and provides visual alarms for maximum CO2 threshold. The Automatic Baseline Calibration (ABC) and maintenance free NDIR (non-dispersive infrared) CO2 sensor ensure long term accuracy, stability and reliability. Each unit includes an AC adapter and will stand on a desk top or can be wall mounted. The datalogging version also records up to 32,000 data points that can downloaded using the USB cable and software included. 12″ x 8½” x 2″, 2.9 pounds
- Carbon dioxide
- Air Temperature
Carbon Dioxide Standards
- 250 to 350 ppm – Background (normal) outdoor air level
- 350 to 1,000 ppm – Typical level found in occupied spaces with good air exchange
- 1,000 to 2,000 ppm – Level associated with complaints of drowsiness and poor air
- 2,000 to 5,000 ppm – Level associated with headaches, sleepiness, and stagnant, stale, stuffy air. Poor concentration, loss of attention, increased heart rate and slight nausea may also be present.
- > 5,000 ppm – Exposure may lead to serious oxygen deprivation resulting in permanent brain damage, coma and even death
|Carbon Dioxide Sensor|
|Measuring Range||0 to 9,999 ppm|
|Accuracy||±75 ppm, ± 5% of reading|
|Relative Humidity Sensor|
|Measuring Range||10 to 90% RH|
|Accuracy at +25°C||±5% @ 25°C & 10-90% rH, otherwise ±7%|
|Measuring Range||-10 – 50°C, -14-122°F|
For pricing on the large display Indoor Air Quality Monitor, please call AFC International at 1-800-952-3293, 219-987-6825 or fax 219-987-6826 or email email@example.com.
|IAQ Wall Monitor||
|Datalogging IAQ Monitor||800049|