ProRae Guardian Software
ProRae Guardian Software represents an advanced generation of real time wireless gas detection software and serves as a mobile command center for all your threat detection needs.
For pricing, please call 1-800-952-3293 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
ProRae Guardian is real time gas, radiation, dust, weather and physiological monitoring software that connects, integrates and relays data from various wireless monitors to a centralized system.
The command center instantly displays device status, alarm, and sensor reading information, integrating all information in a single dynamic view. ProRae Guardian real time monitoring empowers safety professionals with instant updates of monitor data and making intelligent time critical decisions.
ProRae Guardian accepts real time detector data and instantly displays device status, alarm and sensor reading information, integrating all information on a single, dynamic map display.
With ProRae Guardian, you can monitor your installation from anywhere in the world. Geographically dispersed teams can coordinate threat responses while simultaneously viewing the same situational data, all in real time.
- Simultaneous monitoring of gas detection data by global teams
- Remote monitoring of wide areas
- Lower deployment costs
- Increased situational awareness
- 24/7 datalogging of exposure conditions
- Early warning and tracking of hazardous threats
- Distributed Control Systems integration for process automation
- Ideal for rapid deployment situations
- Real time display of device status, sensor readings and alarms
- Intuitive user interface with simultaneous on screen instrument readings
- Internet browser support for remote viewing
- Integrated Google Maps show precise instrument locations with alarm status
- Supports all Rae Systems’ wireless enabled products
- Supports up to 512 instruments simultaneously
- Dashboard for overall system status
- Remote alarming via email and text messages
- Datalogging in text and graphical formats including boolean filters
- New security features making your ProRae Guardian network even more secure
- Software Development Kit for integration with external systems
- Integration with the Safety Communicator mobile app for improving real time monitoring and data acquisition
- Hazardous material response
- WMD incidents
- Public venue protection
- Emergency response
- Industrial safety
- Plant maintenance turn around
- Confined space entry
- Fence line monitoring
- Environmental cleanup
Specifications – Minimum Hardware Requirements
|CPU||IntelCore i5 (or similar) CPU, 1.8 GHz or better|
|Display||Color monitor (at least 1280 x 768 resolution, 24-bit color)|
|Hard Drive||At least 20 GB (100 GB recommended ) of free hard disk space|
|Sound Card||To enable local sound notifications|
|Serial Port||Serial port (RS-232/USB COM Port) for instrument/modem connection|
|Connectivity||LAN connection for network-connected devices|
|Memory||4 GB (8 GB recommended) RAM to support up to 500 instruments and 32 remote viewer sessions|
|Internet Connection||Required for Google Maps|
Specifications – Minimum Software Requirements
|Operating System||Windows 7 32-bit SP1, Windows 7 64-bit SP1
Windows 10 64-bit, Windows Server 2012
Microsoft.NET Framework V4.6.1 or above
|Documentation||Adobe Acrobat Reader DC|
|Internet Browser||Google Chrome (recommended, latest version) or Internet Explorer 11|
Product Video Reviews
For pricing, please call AFC International at 1-800-952-3293, 219-987-6825 or fax 219-987-6826 or email email@example.com.
Typical Configurations include ProRae Guardian pre installed and pre configured in most Rae Systems Rapid Deployment Kit (RDK) System Packages. In addition, ProRae Guardian can be ordered separately and installed on a compatible Windows PC.
|ProRae Guardian CD Only|
|ProRae Guardian CD & Printed Manual|