ProRae Guardian Software
ProRae Guardian Software represents an advanced generation of real time wireless gas detection software and serves as a mobile command center for all your threat detection needs.
For pricing, please call 1-800-952-3293 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
ProRae Guardian Software represents an advanced generation of real time wireless gas detection software and serves as a mobile command center for all your threat detection needs. It allows incident commanders and safety managers to get constantly updated, real time data anywhere and anytime they need it. ProRae Guardian Software connects, integrates and relays data from Rae Systems’ and select partners’ wireless products to remote monitors located anywhere you choose.
ProRae Guardian accepts real time detector data and instantly displays device status, alarm and sensor reading information, integrating all information on a single, dynamic map display.
With ProRae Guardian, you can monitor your installation from anywhere in the world. Geographically dispersed teams can coordinate threat responses while simultaneously viewing the same situational data, all in real time.
- Simultaneous monitoring of gas detection data by global teams
- Remote monitoring of wide areas
- Lower deployment costs
- Increased situational awareness
- 24/7 datalogging of exposure conditions
- Early warning and tracking of hazardous threats
- Ideal for rapid deployment situations
- Real time display of device status, sensor readings and alarms
- Intuitive user interface with simultaneous on screen instrument readings
- Internet browser support for remote viewing
- Integrated Google Maps show precise instrument locations with alarm status
- Supports all Rae Systems’ wireless enabled products
- Supports up to 500 instruments simultaneously
- Remote alarming via email and text messages
- Datalogging in text and graphical formats including boolean filters
- New security features making your ProRae Guardian network even more secure
- New graphics icons and alert logic making critical alarms even more visible
- Hazardous material response
- WMD incidents
- Public venue protection
- Emergency response
- Industrial safety
- Plant maintenance turn around
- Confined space entry
- Fence line monitoring
- Environmental cleanup
Specifications – Minimum Hardware Requirements
|CPU||Pentium CPU, 1.0 GHz|
|Display||VGA (1024 x 768 resolution, 16 bit color)|
|Hard Drive||300 MB available hard disk space|
|Optical Drive||CD-ROM drive|
|Serial Port||Available serial port for each device/modem installed|
|Sound Card||To enable local sounds and alarms|
|Memory||3.0 GB or higher for 500 instruments and 30 remote viewer sessions|
|Internet Connection||Required for Google Maps, email, SMS and RaeCenter|
Specifications – Minimum Software Requirements
|Operating System||Windows XP (SP3), Vista or Windows 7 or 8|
|Documentation||Adobe Acrobat Reader v6.0 of higher|
|Internet Browser||Internet Explorer 9 or higher, Google Chrome or Safari for remote viewing|
For pricing, please call AFC International at 1-800-952-3293, 219-987-6825 or fax 219-987-6826 or email email@example.com.
Typical Configurations include ProRae Guardian pre installed and pre configured in most Rae Systems Rapid Deployment Kit (RDK) System Packages. In addition, ProRae Guardian can be ordered separately and installed on a compatible Windows PC. The software is fully integrates with Rae Systems GPS Module V2.2 which supports either Tiger maps or optional MXD maps. All RDK System Packages include a PC with ProRae Guardian installed and pre configured, instruments, hardware, cables and all necessary ProRae Guardian instrument licenses for real time monitoring as well as full software support and upgrades for 5 years. Alternatively, ProRae Guardian can be ordered as a separate product. In this case additional licenses would need to be ordered for all instrument types intended to be monitored.
|ProRae Guardian CD Only|
|ProRae Guardian CD & Printed Manual|