ProRae Guardian CloudServer
ProRae Guardian CloudServer service simplifies sharing of instrument data with multiple remote sites in real time and empowers decision makers with critical information in emergency response situations.
For pricing, please call 1-800-952-3293 or email email@example.com
ProRae Guardian CloudServer service simplifies sharing of instrument data with multiple remote sites in real time and empowers decision makers with critical information in emergency response situations. The Rae Systems ProRae Guardian CloudServer also enables geographically dispersed teams to coordinate their responses while simultaneously viewing the same situational data, all in real time. The service aggregates instrument data from multiple installations in real time and makes it available for viewing anywhere in the world with no extra hardware or maintenance costs. The service is professionally hosted and maintained by Rae Systems by Honeywell in a fail safe environment with high availability, which ensures uninterrupted service 24/7. It also takes away the setup and configuration tasks from end users and allows them to focus on their core jobs. ProRae Guardian CloudServer is a subscription based service that offers multiple year terms with increasing levels of discounts.
- Easy real time data sharing for joint operations
- Your own private PRG CoudServer on the public internet
- Your own static IP address
- Optional security Access Control for controlling unauthorized access
- Improved productivity with central monitoring of real time data from multiple locations
- No extra hardware and ongoing maintenance cost
- No setup and configuration
- Latest version of service software always at your fingertips. Rae Systems manages all upgrades at no extra cost to you.
- No or minimal IT involvement
- Hosted insecure and fail safe environment
- Professionally supported by Rae Systems by Honeywell, 24 x 7
- Turn key solution up and running in minutes
- Supports up to 32 PRG host installations for data aggregation and up to 32 remote viewers
- Works from inside and outside of corporate firewall
- Many terms to choose from
- Hazmat incident coordination and scaling
- Industrial monitoring
- Worker and community protection
- Fence line monitoring
- Multiple facility monitoring
- Minimum Hardware Requirements – one or more licensed ProRae Guardian (PRG) compatible instrument
- Minimum Software Requirements – one or more PRG software installations that ned to be connected to the PRG CouldServer Service and active internet connection between all PRG installations and the PRG CloudServer service.
For pricing, please call AFC International at 1-800-952-3293, 219-987-6825 or fax 219-987-6826 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.