PortaGreen Calibration Gas for ISC Detectors
PortaGreen Calibration Gas is available for all Industrial Scientific Detectors and features the Strip and Ship return of the cylinders-no disposing of cylinders. Don’t see what you are looking for? Give us a call, we can find the gas you need.
Prices start at $50.00
For pricing, please call 1-800-952-3293 or email email@example.com
Listed below is a cross reference guide for calibration gas for ISC detectors (Industrial Scientific) to Praxair Portagreen calibration gas. Other cylinder sizes and combination of gases are available.
Single Gas Mixes
AFC Catalog Number
|Ammonia 25 ppm balance N2, 58L||
|Carbon Dioxide 5.0% Balance N2, 100L||90302267|
|Carbon Monoxide 100ppm balance Air, 34L||90402042|
|Carbon Monoxide 50 ppm balance Air, 34L||90100459|
|Chlorine 10ppm balance N2, 58L||1810-1758||90301652|
|Hydrogen Chloride 10 ppm balance N2, 58L||1810-2154||90097257|
|Hydrogen Cyanide 10 ppm balance N2, 58L||1810-2152||10320254|
|Hydrogen Sulfide 25 ppm balance Air, 58L||1810-0859||10327000|
|Isobutylene 100 ppm balance Air, 100L||1810-2939||90302055|
|Methane 1% balance Air, 34L||1810-0206||90100837|
|Methane 2.5% balance Air, 34L||1810-0214||90099054|
|Nitric Oxide 25 ppm balance N2, 58L||1810-2153||10464780|
|Nitrogen 100%, 34L||1810-2248||90097246|
|Nitrogen Dioxide 25 ppm balance N2, 58L||1810-1477||10474575|
|Phosphine 1 ppm balance N2, 58L||1810-4059||90097184|
|Propane 50% LEL balance Air, 34L||1810-0172||90100070|
|Sulfur Dioxide 10 ppm balance N2, 58L||1810-1212||90094698|
|Zero Air, 34L||1810-0693||90100904|
Multi Gas Mixes
AFC Catalog Number
|Carbon Monoxide 50 ppm, Hydrogen Sulfide 25 ppm, 50% LEL Methane, Oxygen 20.9% balance N2, 58L||
|Carbon Monoxide 50 ppm, Hydrogen Sulfide 25 ppm, 50% LEL Methane, Oxygen 20.9% balance N2, 116L||90100546|
|Carbon Monoxide 100 ppm, Hydrogen Sulfide 25 ppm, 25% LEL Pentane, Oxygen 18% balance N2, 58L||
The PortaGas mobile app provides greater integrity and efficiency in managing required cylinder documentation. Quickly retrieve and email to your desktop on demand electronic Certificates of Analysis (eCOAs) and Safety Data Sheets (SDSs) for each cylinder. Scan cylinder label QR codes with your electronic device to receive and store cylinder information. Quickly verify gas components and expiration dates of calibration gas to ensure compliance. Simplify cylinder management and cylinder tracking in your facility by using you device or a mobile database of cylinder information.
PortaGas Mobile App Literature
- Quickly retrieve and email eCOAs and SDSs
- Scan and store cylinder information, blend expiration dates and blend specifications in your phone
- Set alerts to monitor and anticipate the expiration of your gas blend to ensure process quality
- Create, store and email your cylinder reorder list
PortaGreen calibration gas cylinders can be conveniently returned to PortaGas for reuse using the Strip and Ship program. These cylinders are more compact and globally approved.
The Strip and Ship Program Features
- Eliminates Hazmat disposal fees
- Pre-paid FedEx Labels included with each cylinder, return to PortaGas at no cost to you
- No valve to break or cylinder to drill out
- Double your volume with the same environmental footprint
- Simply strip off the perforated shrink wrap on the outer tube and place in the plastic tube
How to Use
- Strip outer layer of shrink wrap at the perforation to reveal the tube for the cylinder of gas
- Remove the black cap and place on the bottom of the tube. Either remove your cylinder of gas or use it while in the tube
- Attach regulator to cylinder and use cylinder until empty
- When gauge reads zero, remove regulator and pull cylinder out of tube
- Next, simply strip perforated section on the cylinder’s shrink wrap to reveal pre-paid return label
- Place empty cylinder back into the tube and place the black cap back on. The shipper will scan the bar code on the pre-paid shipping label.
- No paperwork to fill out!
Product Video Reviews
For pricing on calibration gas for ISC detectors, please call AFC International at 1-800-952-3293, 219-987-6825 or fax 219-987-6826 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.