Parat 7500 Fire & Industrial Escape Hood
This item is no longer available from AFC International, please contact us for suitable replacements.
Airborne toxins present an immediate danger to the health of a workforce. When environments turn toxic, a fast safe escape is crucial. The Draeger Parat 7500 Escape Hood is designed to be easily donned, protecting users from toxic industrial and fire related gases, vapors and particles during escape. The Parat 7500 full face respirator with EN combination fire and multigas filter is ideal for escape from both ire and toxic industrial gases, vapors and particulates. The Parat 7500 is ready for escape in only 3 steps:
- Open the case – seal is broken, filter plugs release and canister deploys automatically
- Put on the hood – internal head harness and elastic neck strap adjusts the hood to fit automatically
By replacing the filter after 8 years, you will extend the service life of the Parat 7500 to 16 years in total, which greatly reduces cost of ownership and long term maintenance costs.
- Clearly visible hood, full face respirator
- Internal head harness that automatically adjusts, no additional tightening required
- High performance filter, the filter expiration date is clearly marked and is automatically released from the packaging when opened
- The exhalation valve directly leads the exhaled air out of the mask
- Hood provides both respiratory and eye protection
- Wide field of vision due to a specially formed visor, which provides continuously clear view due to a special anti-fog coating
Testing performed at 30 LPM, 70% relative humidity, 20°C test with an artificial lung.
|Filter Performance||ABEK CO PC combination filter against toxic gases, vapors, particles and fire related gases|
|Period of Use||At least 15 minutes|
|Total Service Life||16 years provided filter is exchanged after 8 years|
|Approvals||EN 403:2004 and DIN 58647-7, filter additionally tested in accordance with EN 14387:2004|