Nextteq Tube Pump only
Packed with features, the standard Nextteq Tube Pump is the only pump you need for measuring gas and vapor concentrations quickly and accurately. Each pump features a lifetime warranty that covers normal wear and tear. A pump swap is available, just send us the competitor’s pump and order a minimum of 9 boxes of tubes for the pump only ($375.00 value) or 11 boxes of tubes for the pump kit. ($449.00 value).
- The pump body is covered with an antibacterial soft elastomer with the middle portion narrower that the ends to ensure a firm and safe grip
- The built in tube breaker make tip breaking mush easier, safer and more convenient.
- Pump stop marks lock the shaft into the position of a 50ml half stroke or 100ml full stroke
- The inlet clamping nut holds the rubber inlet in place
- The head case is removable for air in maintenance
- The pump cylinder is made of metal to ensure smooth flow
- The pump piston sealing assures excellent air tightness and durability
- The bottom case is removable for ease in maintenance
- Guide marks are bright red on the handle shaft and are aligned with the red guideline on the pump to place the handle at the initial position
- The handle has a two finger design for easy, consistent pull back sampling. A clicking noise ensures complete sample pull