Gentex PureFlo ESM + PF60 PAPR with Nexgen Welding Shield
The Gentex Pureflo ESM + PF60 PAPR with Auto Darkening NexGen (ADF) welding shield respirator is perfect for welding helmet fume protection including Hexavalent Chromium and Manganese.
Prices start at $1788.00
For best pricing, please call 1-800-952-3293 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out our other PAPRs available here.
The Gentex Pureflo ESM + PF60 PAPR with Auto Darkening NexGen (ADF) welding shield respirator is perfect for welding helmet fume protection including Hexavalent Chromium and Manganese. A self-contained head mounted powered air purifying respirator PAPR designed for use in medium and heavy-duty industries including smelting, construction, metal recycling and welding. A refined built-in Electronic System Management (ESM) includes an LED status indicator and audible alarm which monitors airﬂow to alert the wearer of low ﬂow, low battery and need for filter change.
- No trailing leads, hoses or cables for maximum mobility, reliability and less maintenance.
- No belt mounted blower unit required which improves comfort and makes the PAPR ideal for use with a range of protective workwear.
- The unique air circulation system creates a smooth continuous ﬂow of air that draws air from surrounding environment through ﬁlter located at rear of helmet.
- The advanced electronics package within the ESM+ continually monitors all functions and provides a self-diagnostic system check to ensure proper functioning.
- The improved electronics also provide an increased flow rate at 8.1 CFM/230 lpm.
- Contains a fully capsuled blower module with a single 7-way IP67* connector between the sidebars and blower/motor unit with a standard internal on/off switch, in addition to having an external power switch option like the standard ESM.
- Adjustable ﬂame retardant Neck Cape, when sealed, creates self-contained positive pressure environment, providing additional protection to the lower face and neck area.
- APF of 1000 shown by a Simulated Workplace Protection Factor (SWPF) study.
- Wide vision face-shield manufactured from high impact-resistant polycarbonate with anti-mist and anti-scratch coating. The securely sealed shield provides protection against impact, high impact (ANSI Z87+) and splashes.
- Quick Release Headband makes the product simple to clean and allows the helmet to be adjusted quickly and easily for different head sizes and shapes; achieving optimum comfort, balance and ﬁt.
- Cable clamps securely connect cables to the sidebars for added relief of strain.
- Choice of HEPA (HE) ﬁlter or a combination HE/HF/HC ﬁlter (Hydrogen Fluoride and Hydrogen Chloride); both remove 99.97% of liquid or solid based contaminants; effective for removal of nuisance odors from organic vapors.
- Includes corrosion resistant gold-plated battery packs and updated rustproof hardware.
- Redesigned PCB with new electronics board and an altitude sensor which adjusts automatically.
- Enhanced Blower/Motor assembly includes:
- Integrated on/off switch with optional external on/off
- Sealed electronics enclosure requires less maintenance and improves reliability
- No user serviceable parts
- Decreased fan vibration which provides a quieter experience for the wearer
- 5 cell battery pack
- Air duct profiled for low pressure drop, improved energy efficiency, directed into the shell comb, air will follow the inside of the shell into the breathing zone
- Vent patch and audible warning sounder outlet
*IP67 = 6 – protection against dust / 7- protection against the effect of immersion between 15 cm and 1m
|System Classification||Powered Air Purifying Respirator (PAPR)|
|Face Shield/Eye Protection||ANSI Z87.1+|
|Filter Type||HEPA or HEPA/HF/HC (Nuisance OV)|
|Initial Design Flow Rate||8.1 CFM or 230 LPM|
|Noise Level||Under 70 db, based on OSHA 29 CFR 1910.95 Subpart G|
|Weight||3.6 pounds with batteries & filter|
|Assigned Protection Factor||APF 1000 Neck Cape demonstrated by SWPF Study/testing|
|FM||Class I, II, III, Div 2, Groups ABCDEFG|
|Charger Specifications||110V/240V AC/50 or 60 Hz/200 mA|
|Battery Type||5 Cell Nickel Metal Hydride 6V, 2.2 Ah per pack|
|Battery Duration||7 + hours with 2 batteries|
|Recharge Time||2.5 hours from full discharge|
|Viewing Area||9.27 square inches|
|Controls||Pad, 10 settings|
|Shade||5 and 9-13|
|Number of Sensors||4|
|Power||Solar and battery|
|Magnification Lens||Slide in Easy Fit|
Each Gentex Pureflo ESM + includes users manual, black hard hat, ADF Nexgen Welding Helmet Shield, HE filter or HE/HF/HC Filter, charger, batteries, and specified neck cape. Other hard hat colors available including: Hi Viz Yellow, White and Yellow. For pricing, please call AFC International at 1-800-952-3293, 219-987-6825 or fax 219-987-6826 or email email@example.com.
|Pureflo PF60 ESM+ Black Hard Hat, Black Neck Cape, ADF Nexgen Welding Shield, HE Filter, Internal Switch only|
|Pureflo PF60 ESM+ Black Hard Hat, Black Neck Cape, ADF Nexgen Welding Shield, HE/HF/HC Filter, Internal Switch only|
|Pureflo PF60 ESM+ Black Hard Hat, Black Neck Cape, ADF Nexgen Welding Shield, HE Filter, Internal & External Switch|
|Pureflo PF60 ESM+ Black Hard Hat, Black Neck Cape, ADF Nexgen Welding Shield, HE/HF/HC Filter, Internal & External Switch|