D-TAM Skin Cleanser for Isocyanates & Other Chemicals
D-Tam Skin Cleanser is for the removal of common chemicals, such as aromatic amines (MDA, TDA, MOCA, aniline, o-toluidine, etc) isocyanates and urethanes, phenol, pesticides, epxoxy resins and paints and sealants.
For best pricing, please call 1-800-952-3293 or email email@example.com
D-Tam Skin Cleanser is for the removal of common chemicals, such as aromatic amines (MDA, TDA, MOCA, aniline, o-toluidine, etc) isocyanates and urethanes, phenol, pesticides, epxoxy resins and paints and sealants. Available in 1 gallon size with pump dispenser.
Safe and effective removal of chemical contamination from skin should be an integral part of every safety and health program. Most industrial skin cleansers contain harsh surfactants and degreasers that can de-fat and degrade the skin’s natural lipid barrier. Frequent washing with these products may result in dry, cracked, irritated skin that is more susceptible to chemical contamination.
Five Reasons Why Your Company Should Implement a Dermal Exposure Reduction Program
- Contact dermatitis continues as a major occupational disease. OSHA estimates over 400,000 cases annually.
- Approximately 60% of all regulated chemicals carry a “skin” notation, i.e. the propensity for the compound to penetrate the natural barrier layer of the skin thus presenting a toxicologically significant route for exposure.
- Solvent usage is especially risky because solvents have the ability to carry other chemicals through the skin.
- Independent studies have shown that isocyanates have the ability to induce pulmonary sensitization in laboratory animals from dermal exposure only without any previous inhalation exposure.
- Many chemicals are lipophilic (insoluble in water) and are not effectively removed with common industrial soap and water cleansers. Consult your MSDS to determine the solubility of the chemicals in use at your facility.
- Contains NO water, lanolin, aloe vera, alcohol, pumice or harsh surfactants.
- Will not enhance the penetration of contaminants through the skin’s natural protective barrier!
- Will not abrade the skin’s natural protective barrier!
- No skin rash with frequent use!
Common Chemicals Removed:
- Aromatic amines: MDA, TDA, MOCA, aniline, o-toluidine, etc.
- Isocyanates and urethanes
- Epoxy resins
- Paints and sealants
For pricing, please call AFC International at 1-800-952-3293, 219-987-6825 or fax 219-987-6826 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
|D-TAM Skin Cleaner, 1 gallon with pump||769-5001|