The Crowocn Clip SGD docking station provides bump testing, event management and calibration from a simple to use multi unit station and gives fleet or safety managers the ability to update configuration on large fleets. It also maintains the all important event logs that demonstrate users are working within company requirements. Bump testing ensures sensors are responding to a know concentration of gas and remains the best way to verify the monitor is working as intended and has not become impeded.
- Gas usage controlled which lowers the cost of bump testing
- Manages calibration and stores records of the event
- Can monitor a wide array of test parameters and detector settings, providing excellent traceability
- All data is stored on a USB stick and is simple to transfer
- Rechargeable battery or power which is ideal for in vehicle use or multi site use
- Holds up to 4 Clips at once for faster testing of larger fleets.
For pricing, please call AFC International at 1-800-952-3293, 219-987-6825 or fax 219-987-6826 or email email@example.com.
|Clip SGD Docking Station
|Clip SGD IR Link