Silver Shield Protective Sleeves by North Safety
The Silver Shield Protective Sleeves material is made from Norfoil®, a remarkable lightweight, flexible laminate which resists permeation and breakthrough by an array of toxic and hazardous chemicals. An excellent choice for chemical and petrochemical laboratories, spill cleanups, hazmat control operations, photo finishing, medical laboratories and a host of the applications.
Silver Shield Protective Sleeves can be used with Silver Shield® gloves and or aprons. Sleeves provide added protection for the upper arms and shoulders. They are 18″ long with elastic bands at the should and wrist ensure a snug fit and preventing the sleeves from sliding down the arm. One size fits most.
- Resistant to a wide range of solvents: aromatic, chlorinated, oxygenated (ketones and alcohols), esters and aliphatic. Also resistant to water based systems including most acids and bases (caustics).
- Highly impermeable to more solvents, acids and bases commonly used in industrial operations than any other type of glove on the market today.
- Low cost and disposable
- Ideal for industrial laboratories or work environments where the possibility of chemical splash requires arm and body protection.
- Sleeves can be worn with Silver Shield gloves and/or apron. Provide additional protection for the upper arms and shoulders.
- Distinctive silver color for easy identification
- Chemical resistance and permeation chart on each package
- 2.7 mil thickness
Permeation Guide – partial listing only
|Methyl ethyl ketone||>1440|
|Sulfuric Acid 93%||>1440|
For pricing, please call AFC International at 1-800-952-3293, 219-987-6825 or fax 219-987-6826 or email email@example.com.
|Silver Shield Sleeves, pk/50||