Silver Shield Protective Coats from North Safety
Silver Shield Protective Coats are made from Norfoil®, a remarkable lightweight, flexible laminate which resists permeation and breakthrough by an array of toxic and hazardous chemicals. An excellent choice for chemical and petrochemical laboratories, spill cleanups, hazmat control operations, photo finishing, medical laboratories and a host of the applications.
Silver Shield® Coast Aprons were developed for people who require additional splash protection. In order to prevent penetration of liquid chemicals, the Silver Shield® coat apron is cut from a single piece of film. Sleeves have flexible wrist openings. A buckle closure is attached to the integrated neckband and the apron has two waistbands which are tied in the back. Weighs less than 7 ounces. Sizes: S, M, L, XL
- Resistant to a wide range of solvents: aromatic, chlorinated, oxygenated (ketones and alcohols), esters and aliphatic. Also resistant to water based systems including most acids and bases (caustics).
- Highly impermeable to more solvents, acids and bases commonly used in industrial operations than any other type of glove on the market today.
- Ideal for industrial laboratories or work environments where the possibility of chemical splash requires arm and body protection.
- Coat Apron available for people requiring additional splash protection.
- Low cost and disposable
- Distinctive silver color for easy identification
- Chemical resistance and permeation chart on each package
- 2.7 mil thickness
Permeation Guide – partial listing only
|Methyl ethyl ketone||>1440|
|Sulfuric Acid 93%||>1440|
For pricing on Silver Shield Protective Coats, please call AFC International at 1-800-952-3293, 219-987-6825 or fax 219-987-6826 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Coat Apron, Size S, pk/10||
|Coat Apron, Size M, pk/10||
|Coat Apron, Size L, pk/10||
|Coat Apron, Size XL, pk/10||