Silver Shield Protective Aprons by North Safety
Silver Shield Protective Aprons are made from Norfoil®, a remarkable lightweight, flexible laminate which resists permeation and breakthrough by an array of toxic and hazardous chemicals. An excellent choice for chemical and petrochemical laboratories, spill cleanups, hazmat control operations, photo finishing, medical laboratories and a host of the applications.
Silver Shield® Aprons protect against splashes and spills. This protective apron is ideal for use in industrial laboratories or other work environments where the possibility of chemical splash calls for body protection. They are equipped with rust resistant metal grommets. The apron is large enough to cover the front of the body and is easily adjustable using the attached ties. One size fits most.
- Resistant to over 280 chemicals: aromatic, chlorinated, oxygenated (ketones and alcohols), esters and aliphatic. These aprons are also resistant to water based systems including most acids and bases (caustics).
- Highly impermeable to more solvents, acids and bases commonly used in industrial operations than any other type of glove on the market today.
- Ideal for industrial laboratories or work environments where the possibility of chemical splash requires arm and body protection.
- Apron protects against splashes and spills and are easily adjustable with attached ties.
- Chemical resistance and permeation chart on each package
- 2.7 mil thickness
Permeation Guide – partial listing only
|Methyl ethyl ketone||>1440|
|Sulfuric Acid 93%||>1440|
For pricing on Silver Shield Protective Aprons, please call AFC International at 1-800-952-3293, 219-987-6825 or fax 219-987-6826 or email email@example.com.
|Silver Shield Protective Aprons, pk/50||