Silver Shield Protective Booties from North Safety
Silver Shield Protective Booties can be worn as a liner under regular boots or as a cover over shoes or boots. One size fits all. Warning: The booties offer minimal abrasion resistance and should not be worn as outer protection where risk of snags, punctures or abrasion is high.
The Silver Shield® material is made from Norfoil®, a remarkable lightweight, flexible laminate which resists permeation and breakthrough by an array of toxic and hazardous chemicals. An excellent choice for chemical and petrochemical laboratories, spill cleanups, hazmat control operations, photo finishing, medical laboratories and a host of the applications.
- Resistant to over 280 chemicals: aromatic, chlorinated, oxygenated (ketones and alcohols), esters and aliphatic. Also resistant to water based systems including most acids and bases (caustics).
- Highly impermeable to more solvents, acids and bases commonly used in industrial operations than any other type of glove on the market today.
- Ideal for industrial laboratories or work environments where the possibility of chemical splash requires arm and body protection.
- Booties can be worn as a liner under regular boots or as a cover over shoes or boots. Warning: The booties offer minimal abrasion resistance and should not be worn as outer protection where risk of snags, punctures or abrasions is high.
- Low cost and disposable
- Distinctive silver color for easy identification
- Chemical resistance and permeation chart on each package
- 2.7 mil thick
Permeation Guide – partial listing only
|Methyl ethyl ketone||>1440|
|Sulfuric Acid 93%||>1440|
For pricing, please call AFC International at 1-800-952-3293, 219-987-6825 or fax 219-987-6826 or email email@example.com.
|Silver Shield Protective Booties, pk/50||