Silver Shield Gloves Protective Clothing
The Silver Shield Gloves material is made from Norfoil®, a remarkable lightweight, flexible laminate which resists permeation and breakthrough by an array of toxic and hazardous chemicals. An excellent choice for chemical and petrochemical laboratories, spill cleanups, hazmat control operations, photo finishing, medical laboratories and a host of the applications.
Silver Shield® Gloves are made of a lightweight, flexible laminate material that resists permeation and breakthrough by an array of toxic and hazardous chemicals. They are available in the following sizes: 6, 7, 8, 10, 11/12.
- Resistant to over 280 chemicals: aromatic, chlorinated, oxygenated (ketones and alcohols), esters and aliphatic. Also resistant to water based systems including most acids and bases (caustics).
- Highly impermeable to more solvents, acids and bases commonly used in industrial operations than any other type of glove on the market today.
- Low cost and disposable
- Unique flexible film that conforms readily to the hand
- Distinctive silver color for easy identification
- Ambidextrous, fits either hand
- Can be used a secondary glove (inner glove)
- 2.7 mil thick
Permeation Guide – partial listing only
|Methyl ethyl ketone||>1440|
|Sulfuric Acid 93%||>1440|
For pricing on Silver Shield Gloves, please call AFC International at 1-800-952-3293, 219-987-6825 or fax 219-987-6826 or email email@example.com.
|Gloves, 14″, 4 Mil, Size 6, pk/50||
|Gloves, 14″, 4 Mil, Size 7, pk/50||
|Gloves, 14″, 4 Mil, Size 8, pk/50||
|Gloves, 14″, 4 Mil, Size 9, pk/50||
|Gloves, 14″, 4 Mil, Size 10, pk/50||
|Gloves, 29″, 4 Mil, Size 10, pk/50||
|Gloves, 14″, 4 Mil, Size 11/12, pk/50||