Purelite XStream PAP Visor System
The Purelite XStream PAP is discontinued. Please contact AFC for other options.
For best pricing, please call 1-800-952-3293 or email email@example.com
The Purelite XStream PAP is no longer available. Please contact AFC for other options available.
There is no need for separate eye, face and head protection* – the Purelite XStream provides these safety requirements in one easily donned unit, combining comfort and economy.
- Eye Protection: ANSI Z87.1 – 2003, basic (low energy) impact personal eye and face protection
- Low noise motor provides initial rate airflow of 7.4 CFM (5.3) CFM minimum at end of battery life). Low battery audible alarm.
- Lightweight only 2.2 pounds with easily adjusted headband to fit a range of head sizes ad for wear over protective clothing and hoods.
- Polycarbonate faceshield with nylon elasticated faceseal – tinted and clear overlays are available for the faceshield.
- On-off switch easily operated with gloved hand.
- Pair of particulate filters not approved by NIOSH.
- Air flow indicator pre checks battery and filter performance and condition.
- Woodworking & pottery
- Craft design & technology
- DIY and building maintenance
- Food preparation & processing
- Fitting and application of insulation
- Dental laboratories
- Pest control
*Not an approved NIOSH respirator