Wherever respiratory protection is needed, e.g. at chemical and steel plants, automobile and shipping industry, maintenance, utilities supply and disposal, Draeger X-plore 3300/3500 half masks can provide you a perfect solution.
Experience a new dimension in respiratory protection: The Draeger X-plore Series. Bearing in mind today’s requirements for modern PPE, Draeger has worked together with users from industry and the skilled professions to develop a new line of twin-filter respirators. It very successfully combines practicality of use with comfort. The use of new materials coupled with a modern, attractive design guarantees maximum comfort and user acceptance.
Wherever respiratory protection is needed, e.g. at chemical and steel plants, automobile and shipping industry, maintenance, utilities supply and disposal, Draeger X-plore half masks can provide you a perfect solution.
Choose from either the low maintenance, economical X-plore 3300 version or the very comfortable, durable and high quality X-plore 3500 version for long term, demanding tasks.
Major features include the “FlexiFit” head cradle, almost unnoticeable under a safety helmet. The innovative X-guided strap system distributes weight evenly and the “swept back” design allows for a perfect fit under welding shields and visors.
X-plore 3300/3500 half masks are available in three sizes, ensuring a great fit for different face types. Equipped with a safe and easy to use bayonet connection they are compatible with extensive X-plore filter range.
- The new head cradle provides an excellent fit for any head, also under safety helmets.
- The swept back design ensures an optimal field of vision and fits well under protective visors.
- Innovative X-guided strap system ensures an even weight distribution. Easy to adjust for a perfect fit.
- Flexible nose section forms a seal on all types of noses and fits great with safety glasses and goggles.
- Bayonet connector for easy and secure filter attachment. Both filters are inserted in a top down direction.
Extra Features for the 3500 Series
- Slide down harness, by undoing the neck hook, the mask can be removed without removing e.g. a safety helmet. The inner mask faces the body and remains protected.
- Mask body made of “DraegerFlex” material: hypoallergenic, free of silicone, extremely comfortable and excellent durability.
|Materials||3500: DraegerFlex hypoallergenic, extremely comfortable, durable
3300: TPE translucent, soft and lightweight
|Sizes||Small, Medium, Large|
|Filter Connection||Two side-positioned bayonet connectors for use with the X-plore filter range|
|Weight||About 95 grams|
|Approvals||NIOSH 42 CFR 84|
|Maintenance||Spare parts available for the 3500|
|Extras||Standard with X-plore 3500: slide down harness system, resealable storage bag|
For pricing, please call AFC International at 1-800-952-3293, 219-987-6825 or fax 219-987-6826 or email email@example.com
|X-plore 3300, Size S|
|X-plore 3300, Size M|
|X-plore 3300, Size L|
|X-plore 3500, Size S|
|X-plore 3500, Size M|
|X-plore 3500, Size L||
|Blue Nylon Bag||
|Alcohol Free Wipes||
|Fit Test Adapter for PortaCount||
|Fit Test Adapter for Quantifit||