Breathe cool, stay safe: Draeger X-plore 1700 series is Draeger’s new generation particle filtering face piece respirators, coming with distinct improvements in comfort and protection.
CoolSafe filter material, produced from high performance filter media, combines low breathing resistance and high filter performance in one mask. the CoolSafe filter material provides effective protection against fine dust and particles, according to NIOSH 42 CFR 84 protection levels N95 and R95. An odor version with an active carbon layer to remove unpleasant nuisance organic odors below the permissible exposure limit (PEL) is also available.
The inner layer material is not only soft and hypo-allergenic, but also repels moisture thanks to its hydrophobic properties, ikeeping breathing resistance consistently low when used for longer periods of time.
Breathe easy and comfortably thanks to low breathing resistance. The specially engineered CoolMax exhalation valve relieves humid and warm exhaled air, preventing heat build up underneath the mask, allowing you to stay cool.
The continuous loop head harness is constructed from a stable, elastic textile strap that is easily donned and doffed, creating comfort with minimal pressure. The soft, tear proof elastic easily stretches to fit various head sizes and prevents hair entanglement.
All Draeger X-plore 1700 mask are flat folded, saving space and making them easier to transport. Each facepiece is individually packed in a plastic bag, ensuring it stays clean and hygienic.
Ergonomic shape, comfort nose and flexible nose clip ensures a secure seal and great fit for various facial shapes.
- Flat fold, individually packaged – easy to store and carry
- CoolSafe™ filter material produced from high performance filter media ideally combines low breathing resistance and high filter performance in one mask
- Soft inner layer is comfortable to wear: the inner material layer is not only soft and hypo-allergenic, but also repels moisture thanks to its hydrophobic properties, keeping breathing resistance constantly low, when used for longer periods of time
- VarioFlex™ head harness a continuous loop head harness is constructed from a stable, elastic textile strap which is easy to don and doff while sitting comfortably with minimal pressure. The soft, teat-proof elastic easily stretched to fit various sizes of head and prevents hair entanglement
- CoolMax™ exhalation valve newly engineered valve that takes exhaled airflow away from the mask, reducing heat build up and breathing resistance
- Flexible nose clip ensures a great fit, in the most critical area
- All versions are NIOSH approved
- N95: TC-84A-4396
- N95 with Valve: TC-84A-4557
- R95: TC-84A-4556
- N95 Odor: TC-84A-4555
For pricing, please call AFC International at 1-800-952-3293, 219-987-6825 or fax 219-987-6826 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
|X-plore 1750, N95, pk/20||
|X-plore 1750, N95 with exhalation valve, pk/15||
|X-plore 1750, N95, OV* with exhalation valve, pk/15||
|X-plore 1760, R95 with exhalation valve, pk/15||
*Against organic vapor levels below the permissible exposure limit (PEL).