We have just launched a new website and are in the process of redirecting all the old product pages to corresponding new product pages. You may have reached this page because you were trying to get to a link that no longer exist. Please use the search function to find the product that you are looking for.
Quantifit Respirator Fit Tester by OHD
Quantifit – The Gold Standard in Respirator Fit Testing. The OHD Quantifit offers an impressive array of advantages that can dramatically improve your respirator program. The OSHA and CNP Redon protocol takes as little as two to three minutes and you will know within 10 seconds whether the respirator user has a basic fit or not. Using the same proven technology, the Quantifit™ takes the accuracy, speed, and reliability of the OHD FitTester 3000 to a new level. OHD couldn’t make it more accurate than it already was, but they were able to move it forward with state-of-the-art technological advances. Within the first 10 seconds of testing, you will know whether the respirator user has a basic fit or not. The OSHA accepted CNP Redon protocol takes as little as two to three minutes. If other quantitative fit test instruments measured accuracies of less that 40%, why put your employees at risk?
Trade-in promotions available, call 800-952-3293 for details.
- With the OSHA approved 5 step Redon Protocol, which can only be used with Controlled Negative Pressure technology a typical fit test can be completed in three minutes.
- The Quanitifit requires no alcohol solutions wicks or probes to perform testing. Eliminates ongoing cost of consumables and headaches for required consumables for testings
- The Quantifit requires only air and power to perform testing. This technology advantage removes the requirement for specific areas with high enough particle counts or the generation of particles with candles, incense or salt fog.
- The Quantifit uses air as a challenge agent. Air in the workplace or first response situations may contain particles, vapors or gases. Therefore it is a much more rigorous test when the Quantifit uses air to challenge the respirator. If air can get in the respirator, there is a chance that gases and vapors can as well. Other methods only challenge the mask with particles or with a qualitative solution. Since the Quanfitit uses air as a challenge agent, one can be assured of the most health protective fit when using the Quantifit.
- The Quantifit can store 500 tests enabling the typical user to store more than a year’s worth of tests. The data can be downloaded to FitTrack Gold software or backed up to a memory stick for safe keeping.
- The Quantifit is more automated, requiring less interaction with the user. And with clearer instructions and simpler operation many users will be able to do a self test with speed and ease.
- With the ability to connect a thumb drive or memory stick, data can be backed up or transferred to a computer with ease.
- The Quantifit automatically saves the test step when the minimum criteria is met. Better instructional screens also make the Quantifit easier to sue and faster than ever.
- Gone are the days of the old serial interface. Now with USB connections, this operates the Quantifit through the included FitTrack Gold software, or it can used for data transfer into FitTrack Gold after the testing has been completed.
- Whenever changes and improvements are make to the Quantifit, there is no need to send it in for an upgrade. The upgrades are easily downloaded and applied online
- Backlit and set at an optimum angle, glare is eliminated and the display can easily be read in any lighting condition.
- The Quantifit has a modern design. With an ergonomic handle, it’s easy to move quickly
- Because of technological advances in microprocessing, you won’t even know the Quantifit is running.
- The optical knob allows the user to run through menus with ease. For long lists to wade through, the faster the knob is turned, it incrementally moves forward faster. The knob also acts as an enter key, requiring only tow fingers for operation.
- More feedback aids in determining if a particular test has failed or if the user is performing an incorrect action.
Fittrack Gold Software
FitTrack Gold offers a completely new experience for Quantifit users. The software has an updated interface that is easier to use, including many tools that will revolutionize the way data is managed. With a SQL Express database, you will experience more flexibility in data storage as well as reporting functions.
- A new dashboard home screen displays information at a glance. This includes a list of people who are due to be tested, test statics to track the number of tests performed, a mask inventory for the current year of testing, calibration due dates for you instruments and web links that can be customized to your specific needs.
- Security is comprehensive and flexible. User names and passwords can be assigned and the administrator can control any task within the software.
- Instrument updates can be performed directly through the software.
- Reports contain a header for your company information including company logo. Standard reports include a Fit Test log, which can be customized to include the columns that are more useful to the organizations needs.
- Easily synchronize to other databases when networked with other users.
- Import personnel files from an Excel spreadsheet. Import Quantifit data from a USB memory stick, or directly from the Quantifit itself.
- You can export all reports and data to a PDF documents or an Excel file with a click of a button
- Powerful and customizable search options are helpful especially for large databases.
- Add individual notes to each test, save an incomplete or cancelled test with an explanation of the reason for failure. You can make an individual or a complete company inactive rather than deleting them fro the database.
While you may use the Quantifit with a personal computer for more advanced record keeping, the unit can do everything needed for a quantitative fit test without a PC. Calibration contracts are available. For pricing, please call AFC International at 1-800-952-3293, 219-987-6825 or fax 219-987-6826 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Quantifit Fit Testing System includes FitTrack Gold Software, keyboard, trigger button, triple tube assembly, responder button, power cord, USB cable, power supply and roller case|
|Fit Test Adapter, Call for part number||
Quantifit - The Gold Standard in Respirator Fit Testing. The OHD Quantifit offers an impressive array of advantages that can dramatically improve your respirator program. The OSHA and CNP Redon protocol takes as little as two to three minutes and you will know within 10 seconds whether the respirator user has a basic fit or not.